Monday, June 29, 2009

Under where?

Due to a run of bad weather, it's been a little longer than usual between loads of washing. I had no choice on the weekend than to rummage through my drawer to find my rainy day (literally) underpants. This will explain why I was wearing a cream, lacy g-string under my leggings as I did the housework.

Petal was quite surprised to see these sexy knickers poking out as I was bending over. She ran to me and gave them a huge tug. Yes, a wedgie.

I squealed, "What are you doing?"

"Oh Mummy, your undies are stuck up your bottom. I'm getting them out for you."

Tug, tug.

"No, darling, stop it! They're supposed to be up there."

She continued to yank at them. "No, they're not. I'll get them out for you." Cue more bum-splitting wedgie action.

"Ouch! Stop it!" I squeaked. "They're called a g-string, ouch, and they go up, ouch, ladies' bottoms!"

Petal stopped in her tracks. Oh no, what must she think?

She paused for a moment.

"Mummy, can I wear them?"

2 comments:

  1. omg bahahahahaha, that's classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After yesterday's little run around my daughter is learning Petal-isms. This afternoon she said, "Mummy I want to have Petal's legs". "But you can't they belong to Petal," I said. "Why do you want them?". "Because she can run fast in them so I want them to give her to me so I can run fast too." Why does that make total sense to me?

    ReplyDelete