Friday, July 24, 2009

Funny or not?

As the subject of this blog, I thought it was only fair Petal should know what I'm up to. She knew I wrote about her, but didn't know exactly what I was writing.

"I write down the funny things that you say," I told her.

"Why?" she seemed perplexed.

"Because it helps me remember these funny things and sometimes it makes other people laugh, too."

She thought about this. Then asked me, "Would other people think it is funny if I said 'eyes go in your mouth'?"

Huh? "Er, um, I'm not sure..."

"Mummy, write it down and see if they think it is funny."

So, as you can see, I have followed Petal's orders. She will be expecting a full report, so please let me know if this rates funny or not. Be gentle, she is only four.

2 comments:

  1. hilarious for a 4 year old. makes about as much sense as my 4 year old's jokes, which he finds freakin' hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's clearly a big fan of surreal humour - shows she's highly intelligent

    ReplyDelete